Monday 4 November 2013

New 'Fun Stuff' Tabs!

Hey guys!
While Chobots was down, I was browsing the Forum a lot!
That's when I saw the a-MAYAzing drawing by Twirl of Sylva and I!

[Image: 2urxwma.jpg]

I realised that we could have a Fan Mail tab!
That's where you budding authors, artists can really show off your talents and create something related to us!
We'd really appreciate it and enjoy seeing whatever you make!

You can show either me or Sylva the drawings on Skype; chobotstwinkle (Maya) chobots.program (Sylva)


Another tab I added was the Blog Tutorials tab.
This was highly requested by many Chobots so I decided to make one! It took a very long time to create so I'd love it if you went and gave it a look!

It includes how to create a moving banner, sidebar icons, scroller and much more!



Thanks!
Mayaaa

2 comments :

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)