Tuesday 20 March 2012

A pet?

   Hello there Chos! It's me! I haven't posted in a while, well have some cool news, I've had it since Saturday (maybe it was Sunday), ANYWAY.. Dave (Dave the I "The Chobots King" HE IS NOT A HACKER. HE IS PART OF THE STAFF LIST ONCE AGAIN)
Well, here is how it went... me and Ducky drew a picture on the citizen wall (BTW.. DUCKY GOT A PAINTBRUSH, Congrats Ducky!) Ducky pretty much drew it, I kinda colored it in. But it was of "Dave's Throne Room" we had a throne and banners and all that royalty stuff.. AND DAVE CAME DOWN! He put all of the chos on the wall and with his pet "Prince by his side" he sat on his royal throne.. Suddenly he rained pet food from the sky! He said "I will give away Prince to a random Chobot!"

Screams from all the chos were shouted "Pick me! Pick me plzzzzzzzz"

He said "ToastyTim," (THATS ME!!) "refresh!" When I refreshed I had a pet by my side..

So now I am the first offical Chobot (not apart of the Cho-Team) to have a pet, I would post about what it can do and show its player card, but I am not sure if I should do that since no one has seen it yet on .com, I want to keep it a surprise! :)

Keep It Spiffy!
-ToastyTim

UPDATE: Look at this cool drawng that Ducky did!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)