Saturday 31 March 2012

WELCOME TO CHOLLYWOOD!

Hey Chobots! Exciting news! You know that room located at Cinema that NEVER loads? Its located here on the map:


Well, today I tried to enter into it, and boy was I surprised....



It was there! What it used to look like from .com! A place where you can view all types of Youtube videos! It shows you one video, but once the video is over, you can search for any video you would like...

You simply type the name of the video in the search bar!


I'm so happy that yet another room has been added to the Chobots world!

But on the downside, another moderator, Strawberry has decided to quit Chobots.net. I know that we are all so very sad to see her go. But she is off to do beter things. Thank you Straw for all of the fun times we had together. I think I speak for all of the Chobots when I say that you will be missed very much, and that we ALL love you. . .

-ToastyTim
P.S. New Shop items should be coming tomorrow!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)