Friday 17 August 2012

New agents.

Hi guys, I know this was a few days ago but I was really busy and didn't have a chance to post it.
The agent poll is finished and there were 6 new agents!
Results:
#11 Catzpress - 16 votes
#10 Dizzymckirby - 43 votes
#9 Master720 - 51 votes
#8 Newy - 58 votes
#7 Kacianna - 59 votes
#6 Vatsal - 70 votes
#5 Eathan - 87 votes

And the new agents:
#4 Amoona - 96 votes
#3 Twinklefairyx - 97 votes
#2 iTunez - 109 votes
#1 Program - 149 votes

Wow! I would like to thank everyone who voted for me. Lol, I beat Amoona by a vote x]
Well done everyone!
The special two agents are:
Michael and ComeBacKiid who were awarded agency by the Chobots Team!
P.S. New authors for my blog will be announced soon!
-Twii♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)