Tuesday 14 August 2012

New author needed.

Hello guys, many people have asked me if they would like to be an author on my blog. So now I'm going to have a contest. All you have to do is answer the following questions in as much detail possible.

  • Chobots name/age
  • How often you blog post
  • Why should you be my author?
The best comment will become an author on my blog. Contest ends on Friday, 17th August.
If you do not have a blogger, feel free to comment as ''Anonymous'' if you click the drop down. 

That's all for now!
-Twii♥

P.S. Thanks for all the agency votes, they mean a lot to me. I promise, whatever friendships I have on Chobots will not alter if I do or do not recieve agency. 

4 comments :

  1. Chobots name/age: 219
    How often you blog post: 5-6 times a week
    Why should you be my author? I really like this blog, I have always wanted to become a author. I love blogging, posting, and helping people alot. I have really good grammar, and knows slang:) I really like to find fashionable people, then posting them on the blog. I will ask you if I need to make banners, post about something, and etc. I like to make alot of the videos about guilds, fun things, and etc. I am on 9-10 hours a day, so I will always know if there is some exiting news.

    My email: nanibobo@outlook.com
    Chobots name: Nanibobo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chobot's name/age: Della68 51
    How often you blog post: I actually don't have a blog at present. I used to have one with one of my friends on .com and I posted every other day on that one.
    Why I should be your author? I'd be a great author for your blog :D I'm a fun and bubbly girl with a talent for writing. I like journalism and would work to keep your readers updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chobots name: Peace :D
    Chobots age: 297 :D
    How often do I post?: once a year lol jk, I post constantly because when your on the blogroll its a requirement!
    Why should I be your author? Because I don't copy all of the main blog's post word by word, I put my "unf" in them! Well we work on a blog together! I'm on the blogroll, so I must be really good at blogging. I have a sense of humor. The end :D

    ReplyDelete

  4. Chobots name/age : artistkidz, 77

    How often you blog post : once in 2 days? Depends on updates.

    Why should you be my author?

    1. I am not a copy-cat
    2. My posts are very easy to be understood, I post many pictures

    And i would love to work in your blog for some reason ...

    ReplyDelete

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)