Monday 7 January 2013

Game Night Review

Hey guys!
Yesterday was Game Night and this post is a review of our first Game Night in 2013!
Chobots getting ready to start of Game Night!
What game did you compete in?
After testing out most games in Chobots, I decided to player sliders.
Unfortunately I had to fix my brothers toy car for half an hour so my position slipped to #2.  I tried hard to catch up but it was impossible with only 7 minutes left of Game Night. I will try next time though!

Here are the results of all games in game night:
Ground - Sweet Battle
Mark - Asteroids
Fast5 - Pinball
Santos - Mechanical Crabs
Freddiew - Robot Gears
Vinijoao - Space Racing
Drytoby - Garbage Mission
Spencer - Farming
Humangenius - Tug o War
Little98miss - Coin Rain
Art - Palm Painting
Brand - Checkers
Boomman - Chess
Geosxd - Sliders
Daniellecasey - Nicho Racer
(Taken from Official Blog)

You all won 7 days of citizenship, 4000 bugs and a game controller.
Congratulations to all the winners and enjoy your prizes.
-Twinkle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)