Sunday 13 January 2013

Interview with TheUFO

Here is another interview with TheUFO!
This time, the topic was: Citizenship


Q1. Have you purchased citizenship before? If     you have, was it worth your money?

Yes! I have bought citizenship many times and I can tell you its well worth your money!

Q2. Would you say the prices for citizenship are worth it, keeping in mind the extra perks you receive?

The prices are well worth it. As long as you enjoy chobots its a great deal! :)

Q3. What has been your favourite month for citizenship so far?
I cant really think of a month for citizenship although the one where you got 3 items for each option! That was cool.


Q4. Would you recommend citizenship to friends?
I always recommend citizenship to friends but sadly they can't buy it so they miss out on the great benefits it delivers.

Q5. Would you ever purchase 12 months and change your name? If so what would you want it to be?

Yes I thinking about doing just that in a few weeks I already know the name I  want. :) I am going to change my name to just simply: UFO if I get 12 months!

So that was the end of the interview. I hope this made you change your opinion in a more positive way for citizenship!
Click here to view this months deals.
That's all for now,
-Twinkle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)