Tuesday 12 February 2013

Best Update EVER..

Hey guys, today I was logging on Chobots when a message popped up..


Ok so, if you're not sure how to 'Clear your Cache' then carry on reading..
This is a tutorial for Google Chrome, if you are using another browser, please click here.
Ok, so first you go on settings, the three lines after the web adress section, and click 'History'.
You will then be redirected to the history page and click ' Clear all browsing data' at the top.
Then there will be a new pop up and make sure 'Empty the cache' and 'Delete cookies' are checked and then clear your browsing data.

So that's all you do, ok now onto the updates..
I was wrong, they didn't just fix the glitchy Chobots.. they updated most rooms, the homepage etc..  VALENTINE'S STYLE. Woo, spread the love!

If you haven't seen the updates, then here are some pictures!
So this is my favourite update.. the new homepage! It's so welcoming and peaceful, and to be honest if I was a new user, I'd automatically feel welcomed into Chobots.
Awh, look how cute this is..
Purple bars.. c:
More purple.. also, the map looks a tad brighter :D
Aw, Cafe Street is pink and full of hearts.. and look.. Nichos have made peace with Chobots! Hoorah!

Yay! More hearts and roses! :D
Even the shop is decorated! (P.S. Had a costume change!) xD
Another great room for parties!
Wooh, even rope street is all glammed up!
Love has spreaded all around Chobots!
A new connecting picture showing peace between Nichos and Chobots.
Look, even Nichos Kingdom has disappeared! :O
Here are a few new 'Valentines' Related' clothes which were on sale in the store.
I wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day!

Oooh, this post is VERY long! Anyway.. more news.. xD
Okay so a message from SnailChob:
Hey, you! It's me again. Snailchob. I missed you! Hooray, it's a miracle! The Nichos have accepted the peace offering!! No more war between Nichos and Chobots! Well, since you probably don't want me talking all the time, let me just tell you to enjoy the week of love on Chobots! The Wizards of Love have opened the present button for everyone. Isn't that sweeeet? Feel the love! Oh, and.. Cupi//Error 952//Message Lost//
I wonder what the 'Cupid Error' was! D: Ah well, we might find out soon. So guys.. what do you think?! We are finally in peace with the Nichos! Now this is a day to remember!
Well that's the end of my extremely long post! I hope it filled you in with the new updates.
ChoGossip #1 - Juniors can now gift! I believe they have opened it up for the 'Week of Love'.

That's all guys have fun!
Twinkle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)