Friday 8 February 2013

Game Colour Changer!

Howdy, Chobots.
I'm Swifter!

Before we get 
started, I'd like to 
say "Hello!". I've just 
been added as an author
of this astounding blog. So, I'm
really excited about posting for you all.

Okay, let's begin with a new feature available
for everyone.You can now change the game colour!

Isn't that just amazing? You're probably thinking 
"What does it do?". Well, when you select the
colour of your choice, it'll do the following:

As you can see, I selected blue, so the menu changes
to the colour you chose. You can also revert the
Bugs, Status, Cho-Time, Academy and Menu bars 
back to the normal colour by selecting this box:

Isn't that cool? I really love this idea. But, 
what are your thoughts? Let me know 
in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading.

Have a great day,
-Swifter.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)