Tuesday 5 February 2013

Twinkle's Advice #1

How to become a Journalist?
Well, becoming a Journalist isn't as easy as it used to be.
Now the Chobots Team are looking for creativity and style in posts, and don't forget uniqueness!
You should post on your blog at least 3 times a week and your posts should never ever ever be 'copy and pasted' from the Main Blog.

Also, your pages should be up to date and include pictures and creative text in them.
These are all very important tips, however this is the secret to become a Journalist...
Make sure your blog is ORIGINAL!
Originality is key, the Chobots Team don't want to keep reading similar blogs, they're looking out for those that make them want to read on!
I'm not a journalist however I am sure if you read these tips you will be one soon enough. You should never give up. I still carry on although I wasn't one this month! It takes time to become a Journalist.
I hope my tips help!

Twinkle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)