Tuesday 2 April 2013

Chobots Fun!

Hey friends! I hope you got a lot of pranks in on April Fool's Day and also enjoyed your weekend! I know I did. I did a lot of shopping for my upcoming prom dance and it was so much fun!
Speaking of fun, I've been wandering around the Chobots city and community and noticed some very cool and fun things to share!

Artwork
Browsing around the Forum, I saw some really amazing pieces of artwork by some great artists!
This is a cool Anime drawing by a well known artists on Chobots, Kelly123. I love the butterflies and the facial expression details on the girl.


This drawing by Anchor, was done on our very own Citizen's Underground. I thought the style was unique and cute!
I'm always impressed by EgotisticalSlug. This is one of her knew painting techniques and the shading is beautiful!

Great job guys.

Cool Styles
Hanging around Cafe St., I noticed some very stylish Chobots that stood out to me!
      
  • Comebackiid looks really cool with his modern music style. It matches very well.
  • I really like Neat has an all white style! It makes her look angelic.
  • I love how Tammii incorporated the Spring season into her style, matching the ladybug.
Great styles guys, well done!

Chobots Feedback
If you haven't noticed, the Chobots Team released this Month's Citizenship Items. They look so spectacular and the offers are great! I am a big fan of this months deals. Let's see what some other Chobots think of the new Citizenship Items.

"I think the deals are amazing! My favorite package is the 6 or 12 month." -Art

"They are great! They have some awesome offers in my opinion, the best one is the 1 year :)" -Wehbi96 

"I think the new citizenship items are awesome. The team are being really generous with giving us a whopping 7 items for the 12 Months Citizenship. I really want the 1 Month Citizenship items. Thanks Chobots team!" -MrSandBox

Well wasn't this a fun post! Enjoy your day guys!
Comment your favorite artist or style!
Peace

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)