Tuesday 9 April 2013

Movie Review - Despicable Me

Hey guys, since it's Easter Holidays, I've been really busy this week going to meet friends and family. Yesterday, I went to my cousin's house and we all sat and watched Despicable Me! It's such an amazing movie and I wanted to review it for you guys!


So this is a great movie to watch with family. It's funny, creative and suitable for all ages! The movie is about a man who is a criminal mastermind, adopting three girls to be part of his evil scheme.
He has millions of cute, yellow minions who work in a lair for him. As the days pass, he grows to love and care for them which change him as a person for the better.
I would definitely recommend this movie to all you Chobots out there!
That's what I watched yesterday! Have you watched any interesting, fun movies this week? If so, comment below! (Haha, I rhymed) xD
I'd love to read your movie suggestions.
Twinkle

6 comments :

  1. Incase you didn't know. There's gonna be a Despicable Me 2 out soon, I think the date's July 22! :3

    -MrSandbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I saw the trailer last year it was funny... I cant wait to see the second movies! :D Anyways great post I love this movie.

      Delete
    2. @MrSandbox
      I know! I can't wait to watch it!
      Thannks for commenting x3

      Delete
    3. @GoneChobots
      Thank you for commenting!;]

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, that catch phrase was my favourite!

      Delete

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)