Tuesday 23 April 2013

Earth Day Party Review

Hello Everyone!
I am eggs, and I am a new author on this amazing blog! YAY! SO EXCITED!
So I am a 12 year old girl from Australia and an agent, mini mod/forum legend and citizen! Woo woo.
So, on to the post, yesterday was the Earth Day party!

Before I share with you some photos, I would like to share some reviews by the users:

"Its was absolutely epic. The disscussion got everyone interested, the games were fun and the rain was rare and awesome. It evenn rained my favourite item, the paperbag hat!" -iTunez

"The party was great fun! Jake hosted a game (Guess The Item), and we then had to think of an item he was thinking of. We all had a fantastic time! The party lasted about an hour, and within that time, we had done so many cool things. There was rain, magic, and awesome masks!" -Smiley

That was one of the coolest parties I have ever been to. It was really fun, a lot of music and games worth prizes. I also loved the colour scheme which was green -Godlight

I'm really glad you likes the party guys, so did I!

Here are some photos I took!











Looked like fun huh?
So if you want to know a bit about the party read on:
Everyone crowded in the eco shop a few minutes before and then we talked about how we should treat the environment, what we think earth day is and how our personal experiences with the environment (at our schools and stuff) And then we decided to....PARTY! It rained shirts, peacock boards and more! :D

I had an awesome time, comment your favorite rained item!
Thanks for reading,
Eggs

1 comment :

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)