Thursday 11 April 2013

News and Updates

Hello Chobots! How have you been? I have some news and updates to share with you..

Chobots Facebook Page
We finally have 1000 followers on our Facebook page! A while ago Chobots offered some amazing prizes to three Chobots who invited the most users to like the page.
Three Chobots won!
1st Place: Smiley - All 3 items, 7 days of citizenship and 7000 bugs
2nd Place: Master720 - 2 items of his choice, 7 days of citizenship and 7000 bugs
3rd Place: Newy - 1 item of his choice, 7 days of citizenship and 7000 bugs.

It looks like Smiley's enjoying his prizes!xD

Well done! I will be expecting more contests like this in the near future :)

CMV Contest
CMV stands for Chobots Music Video. You must film, edit an create any song you want! You must create new videos as old ones will not be accepted.
The contest will end on Monday, April 15. Good luck!

Here are some tips to include in your videos

TwiinkleVision
I made a new YouTube Channel! My latest video is simply an introduction video. I'll be adding my YouTube Channel to my Fun Page soon, when I have got a few videos.
This is my first official video so I would love it if you could watch it, probably give a like and comment feedback?:3
Also, if you subscribe to me, I'll subscribe to you back! Click here to view my YouTube channel.

April Updates
The events tab has updated! As you can see, there are many events we should be looking forward to..
I'm so excited for Fashion Week.. I'd expect it to be filled with fashion shows and possibly a catwalk?!:O

That's all for now,
Stay tuned for more gossip. Comment your favourite upcoming event below!
Twinkle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)