Monday 1 April 2013

April Fools!

Hey guys! It's April Fools Day today! I would have fooled you about something serious like closing my blog or that my goldfish died but I want today to be a happy day full of laughter and joy.. I'm so nice xD
Soo much news to share with you guys :D

April Citizenship
These deals are probably the best deals I have ever seen in Chobots History! 7 amazing items for 12 months, are the Chobots Team trying to trick us?! I guess not because the package seems to be very popular!

1 Month - 'Black 'n' White'
Bonus: 10,000 Bugs
Price: $4.99
Exclusives:
1 Playercard Skin

6 Month - 'Mushroom Hopper'
Bonus: 65,000 Bugs
Price: $24.99
Exclusives:1 Magic Item
1 Playercard Skin
1 Chat Bubble

12 Month - 'Funky Florist'
Bonus: 150,000 Bugs
Price: $44.99
Exclusives:2 Magic Items
2 Playercard Skins
2 Chat Bubbles!

What are you waiting for? Buy citizenship today!

$hop Items

Mainly old $hop items are here. A new colour chooser is now available so you can choose the exact shade of colour you want now!
I love the spring chat bubble, it's so fresh and simple.

Old citizenship items?! I guess Chobots kept to their promise and now we have awesome citizenship items available to be purchased at the shop!

Coming Soon Catalogue
The colour changeable flame wings have finally been added to the game! Now you can match the wings with any style you like! Everyone are really excited for this item, also it is for juniors!
Check out this amazing outfit our moderator Max has created with the colour changeble wings. His are green.

That's all for now,
Comment your favourite $hop item or Citizenship deal.
Twinkle

2 comments :

  1. 6 months is Dave citizenship
    Deal I must buy it. Hawaii Lea is my face $hop item and I'm planning on buying it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love the 6 month citizenship.. I might even buy it! ;D

      Delete

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)