Thursday 18 April 2013

Chobots Movie Party Review

Hi, Chobots.
It's me, Swifter! You all know about the Chobots Movie Party that went on last night, right?
Well, it's over and I have to say... it was a blast! Sadly, I didn't manage to take any pictures, but I found some that our Agent Captain took. Here they are:


Neat pictures, Captain. 
Everyonewas dressed up as their favorite movie character. It was super awesome. I dressed up, also. Let's see if you can guess who I am....

At the party, there was a huge announcement. The amount of tension was unbelievable! I wonder what the announcement was...
That's right! Our agent Twinklefairyx has been promoted! She is now a part of the Chobots Moderation Department. Isn't that just fantastic? Twinkle has been with us for a very long time. She's always helping, caring, having fun & chatting. She truly deserves this, and has finally made it. Fantastic job, Twinkle.

Well, thanks a bunch for reading my post.
Leave a comment on who you dressed as!
Have a wonderful day,
Swifter

2 comments :

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)