Monday 15 April 2013

Party and Fun!

Hey Chobots! Peace here. How are you all? Can you guess which Movie/TV character I am?
Yup, I'm the Wicked Witch of the West from one of my favorite movies, The Wizard of Oz. I'm preparing myself for a special party that's coming up. That's right, a Movie Party! Everyone is gonna dress up as their favorite character and what better place to hold a movie party than the Cinema! Music, magic and more will happen so I hope you can go! Here are the details:
Update: Movie Party will be hosted in Server Milkyway due to city name changes.

Great Styles
Speaking of movie and TV character styles, I saw some very cool styles around Chobots today!
  • Illusiion: I like the way he used the complimentary colors blue and orange and incorporated the cool jetpack!
  • Chalk: I really love her outfit, the shade of pink is cute and the wings add an angelic look!
  • Perfectlexie: I like how all of her red items really pop out, nice style!
Great outfits everyone, I'm always looking for stylish Chos.

Awkward Choment of the Week
This happens to me all the time! That awkward moment when you receive a message and you click on the green button instead. 

Cool Chobots Art!
Wandering around the forum I noticed some nice art our users have drawn for us!
[Image: 33eh313.jpg]
Look at this wonderful drawing by Vasa12345, it's such a beautiful landscape. Good Job!
[Image: rvyh3k.jpg]
Another cool drawing by Ilusiion has a nice 3D effect to it, like the heart is popping out! Great effects!

Okay that's all for now, I hope you can make it to the party!
More gossip to come!
Comment your favourite Movie/TV character!
Peace

1 comment :

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)