Friday 19 April 2013

TwiinkleVision CMV's

Hey Chos! Recently, I've been learning how to create CMV's. I decided to show you guys and ask for feedback, they've both been entered in the CMV contest so fingers crossed! The first CMV was recorded and editted on Camtasia Studio 8 and the second one on VideoStar made on my iPad.
Click here to view my YouTube page, don't forget to subscribe!

We R Who We R - Ke$ha CMV

Live While We're Young - One Direction CMV

It was very fun creating these videos so I'll be making more videos in the future.
Thank you for taking your time to read my post, I would love it if you'd leave a comment below!
Twinkle

1 comment :

  1. Woah, Twinkle! Those Chobots Music Videos Are simply amazing! :O
    All the effects and the way it's put together! :o
    I wish I knew how to make them xD

    ReplyDelete

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)