Sunday 17 March 2013

Feeling Lucky?

Hey guys! Another jam-packed, amazing post heading your way!
Ok, before I start, I have some random news to share with you...
Last Friday, it was Comic Relief in the UK.. Also known as Red Nose Day. It's a day where people raise money for people less fortunate as us. So, I sprayed my hair red and now it's not coming out D;
Moving on..

St Patrick's Day Updates
Happy St. Patrick's Day! To celebrate this green occasion, the designers have created a fun, fresh Cafe St decorated with shamrocks, pot o' golds, and advertisements of St Patrick xD

March Journalists
New journalists have been announced! I am so proud to say that ChoGossip is one of the lucky blogs to be picked for March Journalists! Guess that's why they call it the Month of Luck xD
Here are all the blogs which were picked


I am truly grateful for them picking 'our' blog. That's right, I want to share my reward with all of you readers of my blog, because without you my blog wouldn't be here!
Congratulations all of you who were picked as your blogs are amazing. If you weren't picked, don't be sad! I have a Road to Journalism post written. Click here to read it.

Agency Poll

The Agent Recommendations have been counted and seven lucky Chobots have been elected to go through to the next phase of heading towards agency.. The Agency Poll.
Congratulations to:


  • Bluezorogirl13
  • Theufo
  • Spencer
  • Adster015
  • Woolyfleece
  • Bacon
  • Furry

You are the Lucky 7 that have made it to the poll. To vote on the poll click here.
Don't worry if you haven't been picked, there are always new agent polls every month. In the mean time, you should read this post written by Koiz.

Cool Outfits
Today I was looking out for some cool St Patrick's Day themed outfits to be featured on my blog. Perhaps it will give you an idea on how to dress for todays event.
LaurenMeow - I like how she has incorporated her green style with dragonfly wings. Also, the blue in the tutu also goes well with the wings. An amazing outfit, great job.
HummingBirdVani - I absolutely love her outfit. The way her shoes and hair colour match the brown shirt and paintbrush. The cute golden ascot also matches the tip of the brush.
Coliflower - I love how the rainbow magic just stands out. It brightens the entire mood of the outfit. Well put together, well done.

Funny Fact
The three users I chose all have 1 day away from having a whole numbered age! Haha.

That's all for now,
Have a great day, be sure to comment what you think of the new updates.
Twinkle

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations, Twinklefairyx! Your blog is so funky and fresh. Thanks for all the updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you Vasa!:')
      Congrats to you too! :D

      Delete
  2. Your blog looks very stylish, and I like your posting style. As I entered this blog, I noticed the poll about your next blog theme, really looking forward to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Koiz! It's great to have feedback on my posts, thanks for voting on my poll. :)

      Delete

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)