Saturday 30 March 2013

Latest News!

Hey guys!
How's it going? I have so much to tell you guys, so keep reading this post!

Chobots Updates
There's a new spring theme in Chobots and it looks really cool!
I really like the look of Cafe St now; it looks lively and full of life xD
Although it is not in the picture, there is a new Easter advert on the billboard.. you should check it out!

This room is very green with plants surrounding it! The Chopix statue is bright green too, haha.

Ok, so I don't know if it's just me or if it's been there the whole time but..
There's a weird badge like triangle on Chopix's shoulder.. I know it's not a big deal but still!
Also, if you zoom in on him when you're at the park you'll see that it glows.

Party Time!
March is almost over and April is coming. On the very first day of April, there is an event that everyone enjoys! Have you guessed it? April Fools Day! Of course, how can Chobots not have a party on this spectacular day? Here are the party details!
 
So what are you waiting for? Purchase funny, wacky, cool outfits at the shop!
Hope to see you there!

Minor Updates
The banner at the top of the Chobots page has changed slightly. (The banner which advertises a Journalists blog). Yeah, well now it gives each Journalist a chance to have their blog featured on the website because a new Journalists blog will show up each time you refresh the page!

Also, I'm a junior! My citizenship expired a few hours ago. I guess I'll have to work extra hard when it comes to contests!

Furthermore, the cool party hat is now available to be purchased at the store! Purchase it in time for the April Fools Party!

75 Followers Contest
Due to many requests on creating templates for Chos, I have decided to host a contest once I reach 75 followers. The prize will be a blog template, this includes: A header, banner, moving banner, sidebars, buttons and so much more! So practically a blog makeover..
So, if you're interested in this contest, get sharing and following my blog!

Thank you for reading my post,
I haven't decided on what sort of contest I will host yet so comment what sort of contest it should be!
Twinkle

2 comments :

  1. Hey Twinkle! I've been looking through my old photos from 2009 and the red badge has been there. I think it's just some scout badge or something secret.. Who knows!? :) great find though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks for telling me! I don't understand why I haven't noticed this before, haha!
      Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate you commenting too, it's people like you that make me know there's a reason to post on my blog:)

      -Twinkle

      Delete

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)