Thursday 28 March 2013

New author!

Hello Guys, 
Furry here and guess what... I am a new author for this awesome blog!

About Me
Okay so a few things about me for those of you who don't know me ..
My Name on Chobots.net is Furry and I have been a member for 131 days.
How I found out about Chobots.net.. Well , I used to play Chobots.in and Chobots.com a lot and one day I decided to Google something about "Chobots.com" and I found a new link.. a new Chobots?! That was certainly the best day of my life.. I rediscovered my favourite virtual game!
The sport I like the most is soccer.. because I'm a pro xD My favorite food is bacon, (not the user), who doesn't like bacon? Muahaha!

Contact Me
If you ever need to speak to me, here are different ways you can do so!
Please only contact me if it is related to Chobots.
Email - procs801@gmail.com
Skype - furry.chobots
Facebook - furry chobot
Chobots.net/Forum - Furry

Hope to see you soon on Chobots! and I hope you have a good time reading posts on this blog by me and my fellow authors and Twinkle :)

Thanks, comment your favourite sport!
Furry

3 comments :

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)