Monday 18 March 2013

Juicy Gossip #2

Hey guys!
Ok, so today we left school an hour early because it was snowing! :D
Woo, I'm so happy xD But, I'm quite confused because it was snowing... In the middle of March?!

Blog Updates
Not many changed to the blog, however a new poll is out!
The question is 'Next Blog Theme?'. This is just me asking you guys what my new blog template should be, the category with the most votes will win!
 
Also, there has been a slight header change which has added our new authors, Program and Peace!

Story of My New Friend
Ok, so I've made a new friend called Vasa12345 on Chobots! She's really kind, sweet and funny. We have met before but I feel today we have communicated more and had bucket loads of fun! Haha. Click here to view her blog. Hmm, she's really random.. Like she'll message people saying that she's eating brownies and stuff like that.. LOL. P.S. I love brownies. 
I decided to copy her style in a different colour, because I was bored xD We look identical but the only difference was that I was wearing a peace shirt and she was wearing a Max shirt. Minutes later I get a gift from Chobots Team, it was a Max shirt, in the same colour I was wearing! LOL. The message said 'For being a good friend' Awh, I was soo touched :')
I don't know who gave me the shirt, but thank you! 

Movie Review
Getting a little off-topic right now but oh well xD A while ago, I watched the BEST MOVIE EVER. Like ever.. And I would like to tell you guys about it! 

It's called. The Hunger Games. The story is set in North America, now known as Panem and is composed of 12 districts that are controlled by the Capitol. Every year, one boy and one girl from each of the districts are randomly selected to compete in the Hunger Games, a televised battle to the death for the Capitol's amusement. When Katniss Everdeen's younger sister is chosen as one of District 12's representatives, she volunteers to be the tribute in her sister's place. Katniss is now part of a torturous game show and must kill or be killed. She must fight to victory against 23 unlucky candidates.
I would say the age of this move would be a 13, and possibly tweens. Only because there can be quite a bit of violence in it.
This movie can also be found as a book. It is the first book of the trilogy. Also, the second part is coming in November, can't wait!

That's all for now, be sure to comment what you favourite movie is!
Twinkle

2 comments :

  1. Awesome post! I liked the story about me XD great job twink! C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vasa, I hoped you'd like it, XD

      Delete

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)