Thursday 14 March 2013

New Author, Art and Fun!

Hello everyone!
I'm Peace and I'm a new author on this fantastic blog! Currently, I am an Agent, Journalist and a daily player on Chobots. When not playing Chobots,  I love to go out and hang with my friends, go shopping/traveling and design. Some things I enjoy doing are singing, dancing and listening to music especially. If you see me on Chobots, come and chat! I'm always open to talk.

Interview
Moving on, as I was walking around the Chobots city, I found an interesting person to interview! Here is my interview with a great Agent named Eggs!
1.How do you feel about Juniors being able to gift?
I think it was a great decision to do this. I think juniors were missing out on a lot not being able to gift. I can see why some people said they did not want it, because there are a lot of scammers, but I guess there are no decisions made without errors and setbacks.

2. If you had to choose, which food in the cafe would you eat in real life?
The water/ice stuff. I have dreams about water bro.
Maybe the potion too, I would imagine it to taste like willy wonka's magical bubblegum :D

3. Do you feel like you've come a long way on Chobots as in  accomplishments?
I have earned everything I wanted to on .com, and more.
I still want a microphone though c:

4. Do you have any favorite artists on Chobots?
I have always loved Cathan's work. He is simply incredible!
And this incredible girl from .com named Guguzi
As well as many more

Fan Art
Also looking around the Chobots community, I saw some really cool art I'd like to share with you guys! Here's a cool St. Patrick's Day drawing by Vasa12345 that was posted on the forum! It's a great drawing for the holidays, good job!
[Image: 2j3jimw.jpg]
Another amazing drawing I found on the forum that was done in the Chobots' Artists Underground was this unique anime drawing by Kelly123! I'm shocked at her artistic style and how she completed this, wonderful job!
[Image: 2jcj0qu.png]
The last drawing was also done in the Chobots' Artists Underground. It's by another one of our artists, Critic. It gets me in the mood of summer!

Awkward Choment of the Week!
I was so confused when I saw this! Perhaps the Cho Team missed this room out?
Haha, aw maybe we should help clean it up soon!

That awkward moment when Rope St. still looks like the Nichos took over.

That's all for now! 
I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more!
Peace

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)