Saturday 23 March 2013

Saturday Fun and News!

Hey guys, sorry for the long posting gap, almost three days, but it feels a long time xD
I haven't posted because I was so worked up on creating a new template! So beware, this may be a very long post! Haha.
Before I tell you all about it, I have some random, off-topic news to share..

In the UK, or where I live, it has snowed. I mean A LOT of snow.. 10 inches in my garden! I thought I'd show you a little picture of what I mean:
Ok, so this is what my back garden looks like! I made a snowman with my friends, because we're cool like that. We used unwanted chocolates as the eyes.. LOL

Then we decided to go out and found this.. we HAD to take a photo!
I still can't stop laughing! It was so funny haha :'D
Moving on..

Blog Updates
I kept my promise, my blog has been transformed into a Spring Frenzy.. xD I'm really impressed on the amount of votes.. 15, ok I'm allowed to feel popular! LOL.. Anyways, I'm still working on the sidebars but they'll be updated soon don't worry. If you have any suggestions on blog themes or something you'd like to see on my blog comment on this post.


Also, as you can see, I have a grey, unknown Chobot on my header.. that's because I have a new author.. however that will be discussed on another post. ;)

Cho News
Chobots has been very busy this past week; there have been contests, contest winners, polls.. the list is endless.. Read on for more details!

Contest - Academy Games
Chobots has decided to host a contest at Academy Street. Checkers, Sliders and Chess all have their contest boards open and ready for you all to compete in.
You have until Tuesday, 26th March to secure your place in the top 3.
As always, cheating is not allowed and if you find someone cheating, email support@chobots.net with proof.
Good Luck!

Sweet Winners
The winners for the SweetBattle contest has been announced!
The winners were:
Pain - will receive a 1st Place Medal, 7000 bugs and 7 days of citizenship
Twinklefairyx (me) - will receive a 2nd Place Medal, 5000 bugs and 5 days of citizenship
Ground - will receive a 3rd Place Medal, 3000 bugs and 3 days of citizenship
Well done Ground and Pain, I hope you enjoy your prizes as much as I do!

New Agents
The Agents Poll has ended and 3 of the 7 candidates have been picked to join the incredible Agency Team. Congratulations to Spencer, Bluezorogirl13 and Bacon! You guys truly deserved agency, I am really happy for you all. Don't be sad if you weren't chosen, agents are picked every month so always try your best and you will succeed!

My Post
Being an addition to the Journalist Team, I was asked to write out a post for the main blog! My theme was.. FASHION! Click here to view my post.
Ok, so I talked about fashion tips, advice and shared some cool, cheap outfits for all of you! Be sure to check it out and possibly leave a little comment x]


Contest Poll
This poll was very interesting. I voted for Fashion (obviously), Arts & Crafts and Art. The results were really tight however Art was a very popular contest idea. I just can't wait to see the new contests coming in April! 171 votes?! Woah.. And I thought my poll had a lot of votes! xD

Well, that's the end of my extremely long post, I hope it fills you in on our busy week!
Comment feedback on my new template!
I will be having a lot more polls coming soon, keep checking back..
Twinkle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)