Wednesday 13 March 2013

News, Updates and More!

Hi Everyone! Newy82 here. I've recently been selected as a new author on this wonderful blog. I'm glad Twinklefairyx gave me the opportunity to work on here.
A Little About Me
I began playing Chobots [.com] around early 2009. I've been an agent on Chobots.com and Chobots.in too. On February 10, 2013 I was honored with an agent badge on Chobots.net as well after winning the agents poll.

Random Facts about Me
  • I've blogged on over 150 blogs. Blogging has to be my favorite thing. I also love to design blog templates, graphics and headers.
  • My favorite colors are Yellow and Blue.
  • I love Soccer immensely.
Sweet Battle Contest
There is a new contest happening full of sweets and candy. Yes, you guessed it right... it's sweet battle. You have time to battle out till Friday, the 13th of March. Also, if you find someone cheating, take a picture and send it to the support email i.e support@chobots.net. Good Luck!


New Poll
Also, a new poll has been posted on the Official Blog. 'Should old citizenship items come to the $hop?'. In my opinion, it would be a good idea to bring back the old citizenship items.
What do you think? Vote Yes/No by clicking here.


That's all for now. See you soon!
More juicy gossip coming your way...
Newy82

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)