Wednesday 20 March 2013

Let's Get Fun!!!

Hello, Chobots!
It's me again, Swifter! I'm almost certain this post will be long. So, let's get started!

New Email
Chobots is a community where everybody loves drawing. So, the Chobots Team have decided to create a whole new Email just for art. The email address is 'artwork@chobots.net'.
Isn't that just awesome? This Email should be used for artwork, videos, music and designs. You should receive a reply within 24 - 48 hours. Some cool exclusives for sending in your work are:
  • Cool designs that could be created and put into the game and will be given to YOU for free 
  • Awesome Graffiti that could inspire us to make art for our blog posts 
  • Your original Chobots videos that could be posted onto the community 
  • Create your very own music that could be remixed for the game 
  • Other creations or unique ideas that could be made
So,  be sure to work your hardest!

TV Contest Winners
 Moving on to the winners of the St. Patricks Day contest. So, if you don't know what the St. Patricks Day contest is, I'll explain! For the contest, you were given a template. Which looks a little like this:

All you had to do with the template was decorate it, and submit your entry in the comments of the Official Blog post. Well, the contest is over, and I can officially announce the results! The winners are:
Swifter (Me)
I was really shocked when I discovered I had won. There were some amazing entries, and I don't know how I managed to compete against them. I wonder what the Chobots Team thought about my entry. They said:
"Swifter is our agent winner, that did a pretty good job on designing his entry. Swifter decided to go further than only editing the TV screen; he edited the whole template too! With his self-made green template, he wished everyone a happy St. Patrick's day. Amazing job!". Awh! Thank you, Chobots Team! 
Chalk
Chalk is a very talented user, here at Chobots. She has a big passion for drawing, and really expresses her emotions within each piece. I really like how the background seems to be blurred, to make the Chobot stand out! Fantastic job, Chalk!
Coliflower 
 photo TVcontestentry_zps4f61dfc2.gif

I really like Coliflower's unique entry. I liked the idea of making the Chobot fly out of the pot of gold on Nyan Cat. Absolutely fantastic! Great job.

All the entries were amazing. So, if you didn't win, not to worry! I loved everybody's entry! Great job, everyone. However, if you did win, you received:
  • T.V remote controller 
  • 7 days of Citizenship 
  • 7,000 bugs
Spring Party
Tonight at 08:30PM Cho-Time we will be celebrating Spring in a party. At the party there will be heaps of magic, rain and music! You can find us at the Park. I really do hope you can attend, it'll be lot's of fun!

Art Work
Let's move on to some artwork created by the players of Chobots that I discovered when wondering around within the Chobots Community!
 This first drawing was created by Squilloise. Take a peak!

Fantastic, isn't it? I really like this piece! What do you think? Our next drawing was created by Vasa12345. Check it out!

That's just wonderful, don't you think? I agree 100% with the comment! How about you? 

Fun Fact
Finally, I've been thinking; You guys may know me a little, but I would like to provide you with a 'Fun Fact' about myself.Did you know? I can limbo from just over 1 cm off the ground!
If you don't know what limbo is, here's a little image:

There is also a really catchy song that is played while you limbo. You can check that out below!


Doing the limbo is lot's of fun! You should try it. But, careful!!! Don't do anything silly.
Thanks a lot for reading my post.

Have fun!
Swifter

2 comments :

  1. OMG xDD I kind of abandoned that drawing of perfectlexie, which is why she has no shirt o-o

    ReplyDelete

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)